In my short time here as a blogger, something surprising and unexpected happened. My sweet friend Kirsty nominated me for a Versatile Blogger award. To be honest, I didn’t expect I’d be getting any award, but this wonderful person took notice of my blog and I’m so deeply humbled and honored to receive this award from her.
You can find her blog, just click her name kayloudee. She is creative and she put her heart and soul in her blog posts. What I also loved about her is that she writes stories for theatre and she’s smart, strong, and such a sweet person. Thank you so much for the nomination.
Since, it’s the weekend, I decided to work on finding the blogs I would nominate. It’s hard considering all of you are hard working and had put heart, soul and effort into your blog site.
According to the rules from The Versatile Blogger blog:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Kristy nominated me the other day, and I thought I didn’t want to wait until the weekend ends, I wanted to find the blogs that had inspired, influenced, and helped me to adapt from the days I started blogging. It was hard to find blogs to nominate, I realized that I found several wonderful blogs who were deserving of the award so I did my best to pick the top 15 I read the most. Below are these blogs for the Versatile Blogger award
Another instruction was to write 7 things about me so here there are:
- I learned how to play the piano for five years.
- Aside from writing, I plan to pursue musical theatre or become a Broadway actor.
- I was originally left-handed, but my parents trained my right hand so I became ambidextrous.
- I’m passionate about reading people, so I taught myself how to read personalities of characters in books and people on TV or I talked to.
- One of the achievements I cherished the most is I figured out how and why people fall in love for a particular person.
- Years ago, I love to become either a Cardiologist or a Forensic Psychiatrist.
- Last, but not the least I found my lovemap or my twin flame already. This is the best thing in my life. 😀
Thank you again Kristy, and to the nominees, I hope you accept the award.
Have a great day or night wherever you are! 😉