A few weeks ago, I have been nominated by my sweet friend, Jimmy Lou, she writes about her experiences, movies she’d seen, and more. Thank you for choosing my blog, and for recognizing my voice. It means a lot to receive this award.
During my research, I found several buttons and thought I’d give you the chance to choose one for your page.
Rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
I was given 10 questions to answer – here are my answers! J
- Where do you live? (& where would you live if you were able to move anywhere?) – I’m from Philippines. If I can choose I would love to move to Canada or UK. It’s been my lifelong dream to go there.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? – I get to meet like minded people and inspiring and creative people to learn from and have fun with.
- What is your most inspiring movie? – Wow, this is hard. Okay, I’ll go with Freedom Writers. I love how the teacher gave her students a chance, and a voice to write their stories.
- Tell us something quirky about you. – Well, I’m good in reading personalities or a person’s intentions. Yes, I’m claiming that, so please don’t contradict. Lol 😉
- If you could have any wild animal as a pet, which one would you have? – A tiger.
- Favorite song at the moment? Give us a link so we can listen! – While I’m Waiting by John Waller, it’s a soundtrack from the Fireproof movie. I love it right now because it tells the story of my life. I’m waiting.
- How long have you been blogging for, and what made you start? – I started blogging in 2008 on Blogspot. When I realized that my writing could help people, while I was answering questions in Yahoo Answers.com
- Describe yourself in 3 words. – Intelligent, Beautiful, and Confident. (Okay, please don’t think I’m vain. I actually feel shy saying that right now.)
- If you could go back and live in any era of history, when would you go back to? – I would love to go back in the 70s.
- You have a day off work/study. What do you do to fill in your time? – I will spend quality time with my family, and friends
Rebecca Mckinnon – She writes about her writing, her experiences, and the story of her life. She’s a Scribophile/ blogger friend and I see her like a sister. She’s one of the most passionate and impressive writers I’ve ever met. Follow her blog, and you will learn from her.
Sylvia Heike – She is a science fiction and fantasy writer, also a Scribophile/ blogger friend of mine. She writes about the process of writing and about her books. Her work Pride is included in the Seven Deadly Sins Anthology.
Crissy Dean – She is the writer and creator of Real Life Natural Wife and was born and raised in the South and lives on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Follow her blog and you will learn about all things natural to be healthy and fit.
Minna – She is a Media and Cultural Studies student at the University of the Arts London; originally from Hong Kong. She’s an idealist, a frustrated romantic, a big time cat lover. She has an authentic and interesting voice. Follow her blog and you will learn things from her perspective and have fun reading her work too.
Better Not Broken – Her blog has a very brave and honest posts. She talks about delicate matters such as abuse and violence. Follow her blog, be inspired, and learn more about abuse. Aside from that she has a sense of humor and fun posts you will enjoy.
Lily Landers – She writes about her day to day experiences and hopes to relate, teach, inspire, and motivate those people who will read her blog. She has a captivating voice in her blog. So follow her blog and you will learn different things from her.
Kirsty Davies – She is a blogger friend who lives in the South Wales. She graduated University with a Third in BA Honors degree in Drama, Theatre and Performance studies and she is now writing for theater. She also loves reading and writing.
Here are my questions for you:
- What do you want to achieve through your blogging?
- Since my blog is about relationships, what is a relationship?
- How do you like to feel about yourself? Among the four, choose one: (Analytical, Controller, Promoter, Supporter)
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- Who is the most influential person or writer in your life?
- Who is your favorite character on the Harry Potter books and why?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- If you could turn back time, what will you do to improve one situation in the past?
- If you are going to reject someone because you’re taken, how are you going to do it? Elaborate.
- If you’re going to identify if a person is nice, kind, accepting, and considerate? how are you going to do it or what is your basis in knowing they’re nice, kind, accepting, and considerate?
I really had a hard time coming up with those questions. Once you have finished, please pick 7 people you wish to nominate for this award and come up with 10 questions for them. Don’t forget to link your blog post on here so I can read it!
Thank you again Jimmy Lou, for nominating me and to the bloggers I look forward to seeing your posts! Take your time. 🙂