Since my focus in this blog is relationships and writing I believe it’s just right to give you some of my trusted links to apply in life or in your characters. I will keep adding as I find more information.
Resources, Research, and Information about Relationships
- Relationship Articles about Relationships by Dr. Helen E. Fisher Ph.D., a biological anthropologist and relationship scientist. She had written books about the chemistry of Romantic Love, Human Personality Types, and Why We Fall in Love with One person rather than another.
- Relationship Advice, Dating Tips, Parenting Advice and more… on Oprah
- Articles all about dating, marriage, and more romantic relationships from different expert authors.
- Advice from Rachel A Sussman, a Relationship Expert and Therapist.
- Dating Advice for all kinds of relationships
- Dating Advice Blog by Marni Battista
- Dating Advice Topics about Relationships by different relationship experts.
- Love Facts and Relationship Advices from Hub Pages
- Decoding Your LOVEMAP, Explores Why We Love Who We Love
- The Love Map Of Your Brain
- Love Explained, Why We Love by Dr. Helen Fisher
- The Science of Love: I Get A Kick Out Of You
- The Biology of Dating: Why Him, Why Her?
- The Laws of Attraction
- 10 Psychology Studies Every Lover Should Know
- How To Date By Personality: The 16 Personality Types And Dating For The Perfect Match
- How To Make Your Man Fall In love With You
- Is It A Good Idea To Date Your Best Friend?
- Should You Date Your Best Friend?
- Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Big Mistake
- This Is Why You Shouldn’t Date Your Best Friend
- Why Your Partner Shouldn’t Be Your Best Friend
- 7 Research-Based Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Broken Heart Syndrome or Dying of a Broken Heart